Opening sequence-Little Blue

Tuesday 10 November 2009

The enchanted kingdom of jealousy

Once upon a time lived a two brothers who were very close and loved each other. One day as they were walking through town to find ther true loves they came across a beautiful lady named Ophelia. Both brothers wanted her but she feel in love with King David his brother john only felt jealousy towards him. This was because he truly loved ophelia. John really wanted to get his brother and Ophelia back because he felt betrayed. He planned for days and weeks what evil plan he will do. One day John went to the woods to find a witch that will fufill his wish which was to make sure King David and Ophelia's first born will die. However John did not know he was being follwed by a noble servant. The servant quickly went to report the news to King David. Therefore Johns plan backfired, King david and other people within the kingdom cursed John into a beast untill he changed his selfish ways. Since then John has not been seen and his plan failed.


I used the theme jealousy which I found interesting when I researched the fairytales. A fairytale that was similaer to my fairytale was the envious neighbour. I based my ideas on this that the neighbour was jealous of this couple because they had what he wanted. My story shows many elements of tis theme. I wanted there to be a moral that you shouldn’t be envious of other people’s treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment